0

Weekends: Saturday

Hello World! Today morning woke up at about 7am. Went out for breakfast of prawn noodles at owen road. Later went to grandma's house... Sat there till about 11am before leaving. After that went to Millinia walk, bought many cheap stuff at harvey norman. My dad bought like 5 Packs of rechargeable batteries coz they cost like 4.90 each?! and 5 4gbs thumdrives which was also at 4.90 each>.< and a mp3 which cost 39 dollars. The mp3 was suppose to by my mom's but i trade mine for hers since mine has an extra built in speaker which was kinda of useless for me.. so i traded it. anyway both had the same storage capacity and the new one was slimmer and it was green ... ( Eco Friendly Color XD) ... Yea... After that walked around till about 2pm until we went bedok to this shop. It sells loads of paste/ chillies/ sauces and my family bought many bottles of sauces and etc. Lols.... Ate maggi noodles for dinner and den tried to do my A Maths Logarithms... Still stuck.. I was still unable to do them.. I also did the Physics 10 year series... Which i was suppose to do as much as i can but in the end i could only do 1 topic coz the others are undoable coz i don't know how to do it... Haven been taught on the topics.Lols `` Bored life,, tomorrow gonna collect edusave scolar ship awards at 1pm.. sianzzz why can't they just give us why must go on stage its a waste of my time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment